Keyhole TIG Welding
With our new TIP TIG focus process, we enter new fields of TIG welding. TIP TIG focus is an ideal solution for all those who have the very highest quality requirements for their weld seams and yet are simultaneously looking for a simple, cost-effective solution for their welding applications. This revolutionary joining process enables an extremely high energy density in the weld pool by way of an enormous concentrated welding arc and makes possible the fastest welding speeds. Reworking and preparatory work can be significantly reduced.
What is TIP TIG focus?
TIP TIG focus is a full-penetration, single-pass, keyhole TIG welding process, which requires almost no edge bevelling and produces highly repeatable, x-ray quality welds with superior root and cap aesthetics.
The TIP TIG focus GTAW process uses as little as 12% of the gas customarily required and performs an 8-hour TIG weld in under 10 minutes. Average cost savings of up to 80% are guaranteed.
- Miller Maxstar® 800 or Miller Dynasty® 800
- TIP TIG AllinOne focus edition
- TIP TIG focus Torch 20-foot (6 m) (10004904)
- TIP TIG focus Torch Spare Kit (10004980)
- TIP TIG AUT Torch adjustment X-Y-Z slide (10004465)
- TIP TIG Work clamp with 13-foot (4 m) (20006015)
- TIP TIG Chiller with 2 kW cooling capacity (20006010)
* Ideal for automated equipment integration.
If the travel speed is consistent, your existing welding automation equipment can be used and integrated with the TIP TIG focus 800 lite.
The integration is effortless. The entire welding sequence is reduced to a push-button solution.